Meet The Treasurer
Chapter of Initiation: Alpha Pi
Alumni Chapter: Alpha Pi Alumni
Educational Background: Doctor of Pharmacy, St. John’s University, College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, Queens, New York, 2004 – 2010
Current Employment: Cohen Children’s Medical Center
Fraternity Experience: Mid-Atlantic Region Supervisor (2014-2016), Grand Treasurer (2016-2020)
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy, 2019- Present
- American Society of Health-System Pharmacists, 2009 – Present
- Lambda Kappa Sigma, International Professional Pharmacy Fraternity, 2005 – Present
- Grand Treasurer, 2016 – Present
- President, Alpha Pi Alumni Chapter, 2016 – 2018
- Region Supervisor, Mid-Atlantic Region, 2014 – 2016
Interests and Community Activities: Mother of two wild toddlers; active church goer; sports enthusiast.
Grand Council Goals: My goals as Grand Treasurer include: continued financial stewardship of the Fraternity; completion of a financial audit of financial accounts; more involvement with planned paper communication to members; engaging the budget & finance committee to explore unique means of fundraising, assess the meaningfulness of expenditures to members (i.e. attendance and giveaways at national conferences), and explore sponsorship opportunities.