Chapter of Initiation: Tau
Alumni Chapter: Tau Alumni
Educational Background: PharmD, Duquesne University, 2011
Current Employment: Hometown Pharmacy Solutions
Fraternity Experience: Region Supervisor (2012-2014), Alternate Region Supervisor (2016-2018), Grand Secretary (2018-2020)
- National Community Pharmacists Association (NCPA) Member and Conference Attendee, 2011-present
- Pennsylvania Pharmacists Association (PPA) Member, Achieving Independence Work Group and Conference Attendee 2011-Present
- Ohio Pharmacists Association (OPA) Member and Conference Attendee 2011-Present
- Duquesne University School of Pharmacy Alumni Association, Member and Conference Attendee, 2011-Present
Interests and Community Activities: Traveling, spending time with my family and friends, watching college and professional sports: hockey, football, basketball
Grand Council Goals: I have the following goals for the office of Grand Secretary:
- Record and distribute accurate meeting minutes in a timely fashion.
- Create and maintain a working document of “action items” to hold all of Grand Council responsible for completing necessary tasks
- Communicate the opinions/suggestions/requests of the general membership (from note taking at Convention) to Grand Council and ensure a response.
- Increase transparency between Grand Council and all members.
- Represent the Fraternity at Professional Meetings.
- Assist the Grand President during Business Sessions at Convention.
- Assist any Grand Council, Committee, or general member in any task needing assistance.