Learn About Our Educational Grants
The Trust Liaison Committee will offer the following grants in the amount of $1,500 each during this year’s grant cycle.
Cora E. Craven Educational Grant
Norma Chipman Wells Loyalty Grant
Mary Connolly Livingston Educational Grant
Adele Lobraico Lowe Leadership Grant
Marilyn & Joe E. Haberle Educational Grant
Rosemond A. Guinn Educational Grant (NEW!)
- Applicant must be enrolled in a Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.)
- OR applicant must be in joint degree program combining a Pharm.D. and a Master’s degree (M.S., M.A., M.B.A., M.P.H, etc.).
- Please Note: Applicants pursuing a joint Pharm.D. and Master’s degree are also eligible to apply for a Dr. B. Olive Cole Graduate Educational Grant.
- In the United States, the curriculum must be in an Accreditation Council on Pharmacy Education (ACPE) accredited College or School of Pharmacy. (International programs must have accrediting certification by a unit of that country comparable to ACPE or U.S. regional standards.)
- Applicant must rank in the upper half of their class academically.
- Applicant must be in good standing with Lambda Kappa Sigma. (The Headquarters Office will verify current dues-paid status prior to grant release.)
- The Norma Chipman Wells Loyalty Grant requires a statement showing evidence of the applicant’s loyalty to the fraternity beyond the basic application information.
- The Adele Lobraico Lowe Leadership Grant requires a statement describing the applicant’s personal leadership qualities and the importance of leadership beyond the basic application information.
- The Marilyn and Joe Haberle Educational Grant places a priority on applicants who are enrolled in the last two years of the professional curriculum. A statement showing evidence of Fraternity spirit, professional activities, and academic excellence is required beyond the basic application information.
- The Rosemond A. Guinn Educational Grant requires the applicant to be an ethnic or racially minoritized student. LKS identifies ethnic or racially minoritized individuals in pharmacy as Black or African American, Hispanic or Latino, American Indian, Native Hawaiian, and/or Asian/Pacific Islander students.
A few things before you begin:
- Please download an application preview before starting the application process.
- Make sure to have your recommender download the application preview as well before they begin writing their letter.
Due Date: January 15th, 2024